Sunday, March 29, 2009

Babies, the Aftermath

I am i member of a social group for mothers, cafemom to be exact. I am involved in a group call work it out sexy mama. in this group there is a spring challenge where we are all broken up into groups of 4. Each pound lost is worth 1 point and each inch lost is also wotrh 1 point, there is a challenge to be completed each week that is worth 5 points. I tell you this because i want to tell you this...Which ever group has the most points wins this challenge, i dont know what we win, but i want to win it!!! This group is so motivateing. but there are some women that are so insecure about theyre strechmarks that They are not going to their highest potential. Me no likie. so i said this(and i truely believe it)

"My theory is, I worked very hard to make these babies.

At 19 I got pregnant with twins, And i delivered them at term vaginally. without an epidural. I freaking rock and i want the whole world to know :)

is that too concited? I am losing weight for me, to feel good, not to hide the aftermath of what my beautiful children did to my body. I love my strechmarks!!! (is that weird?)

I think we all have reasons to feel like superwoman, If you have a baby You are Awesome. ROCK IT"


Do you have any hang ups that hold you back? How can you change your ideas to make you better?

1 comment:

Karen R said...

I'm good with my stretch marks as well. My hub loves me if I'm fat, skinny, scarred or not. I'm 26, I'm a mom, I'm not trying to run around in a bikini even if I did have the bod. Belly shirts are totally '90s and I'm fine leaving them there. Stretch marks, big deal. Izayah Curtis brings me more smiles than he has stretch marks, welll worth every one.