Thursday, December 24, 2009

Puppy in a strip club

The Hubbs and I went out for our anniversary last night. We had planned on dinner at the silver gultch brewery, and a movie (the blind side). I was in charge of knowing what time the movie was playing, 7:40pm...or so i thought. We had dinner, and headed to the theater...as it turned out the movie started at 7:10 and 9:25. So at thid point we have an hour to kill before the movie starts. I make no secret of the fact that my hubbs likes to see naked girls. I also prefer that he sees nude women in a strip club, because i know that these girls are out to make money and the hubbs is cheap. He had never been to one here in fairbanks so i offered to go with him. I lived in vegas for the betterpart of 4 years, so i have been to my fair share of titty bars, i dont feel awkward there, i get a drink, i sit, i watch, no big deal. So we walk in the doors, there is a bartender in jeans and a t shirt, a woman and a man in their 50's (my guess is they are the owners) a friend of the bartender and us. The radio is playing christmas music, and there are no dancers in sight. We got our drinks and sat down. After bieng there for about 20 min, the Cuteist puppy comes strolling in. OMGOSH HOW freaking cute!!!! Then in comes a dancer...
and on her 9 inch heals is another dog, a chow chow, the bouncer. He walked he to the stage, sniffed Hubbs foot then my foot, and went back behind the bar. I am quite sure he was consulting with someone else. and out strolls a chihuahua of some sort. Sniffs us and looks and the chow chow, like he is saying "yup, they're cool" HAHAHAHA. We staied until about 9:15. In that hour at the Strip club we saw 1 dancer 1 bartender and 3 dogs...something isnt right there... LMAO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol are you sure this was a strip club and not some kind of animal show!