Wednesday, February 10, 2010

as seen on the other blog

I called my dr on monday because I wanted to start taking my ol' trusty ripped fuel. I love that stuff. It gives me so much energy, burns my fat, and I always get stuff done when i am taking it. It has side effects of course but do i care...not really...maybe a little, but not enough not to take it. However i am also taking Welbutrin so i wasnt sure what the side effects would be with the combination of the 2 would be so i called. Naturally the doc said no, but not only because it can cause arithmia but it can increase the side effects of the welbutrin. THAT is why I am not going to take it. i cannot afford to have to work any harder than i have to for satisfaction in the bedroom. not going to happen. So i asked the nurse if the doc recomended anything i could take. Doc said no, but there are some other avenues i could take. I explained to hei that i have gained almost 10 lbs in the last month and i am going to the gym 3 days a week. I am eating healthy. yadda yadda yadda. The nurse agrees that that is really weird, so they ordered a metabolic screening and thyroid test. He then explained to me that there is what they call "the eielson 35". which means in the last 5 years people have gained an average of 35 LBS in their first year at this base. I am very familier with this theory, because i refused to be one of those people. When i got to this base i was 164 if i gained the eielson 35 that would have put me at almost 200 lbs. OMG no way. Last summer i got down to 125 YAY, id love to be there again. so hopefully we can find out what the heck the problem is. No body wants a Fat personal trainer LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: