Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's been a while I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting But I'm here now

^thanks to Brittany Spears for that little nugget!
So like I...er uh... Brittany said, it has been a while and it has been for good reason! I get to be with my kids 24/7 now! (not that i do not enjoy a break now and then) I am having the time of my life!! I have a small case of the snackies so let me get that and ill come right back to ya...
Ok I'm here you can stop crying now. I know you missed me terribly. Time of my life... that is for sure! This summer is my last one here at latitude 60, consequently i am making the most of it. I met an amazing woman who is involved in everything, which works out nicely for me since this is also our first year of being able to be involved in organized activities. This bas has NOTHING for kids under 5 years old, guess what?!?!? The Twinkies are 5!! woot woot!! I enrolled both the girl child and the boy child in the youth center and Soccer... go ahead laugh... but i think i might like being ....a soccer mom.... I signed the girl child up for girl scouts (thanks to my new friend). I tried to enroll the boy child in boy scouts but apparently you have to be DONE with kindergarten or 6 to start that business! It isn't a big deal because my little man can tag along to the girl scout stuff and then he will be chomping at the bit to get involved in Cub Scouts! We celebrated hubs 26th birthday this weekend, i am not sure of the last birthday he spent with us... maybe 21... or 22. So that was awesome! I picked up roller skating again, i forgot how fun that used to be! LOL we got a new pup, and i think it was perfect timing, in the midst of taking the pup out to pee at 2 am i realized that the vasectomy was a GREAT idea. I have read about a million books, and the boy child can read his own books (with some help). The girl child rides her bike without the crutch of training wheels, 2 years and she finally got it! Soccer starts Tuesday, eclipse premieres in 10 days, daddio is coming in July...oh he is getting married too... maybe they will be married by the time they get here, that way i don't have to separate them! No scrumping out of wedlock in my basement!!! and the best news ever is.... Mam-ma's Cancer IS GONE!!!! no treatment just the grace of the Lord Almighty!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

S Kate said...

Wow... what a summer! Good news for Mam-ma! Eclipse is gonna be great! Oh, and that lady seems really weird... she does everything huh? I need to meet her!

Kandi said...

she is really weird... but i seem to love her...

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting to be a stay at home mom now!!!! Hope your girl has fun in girl scouts!!