Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bar fight

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Kandi gets hit in the face for the first time in 10 years...

I just got in a bar fight...well kinda... I was having a beer with SAM [new sam] she went to pee and i went to talk to buddah. i BSed with him for a song and i went to get a water. and this girl walked up to me and said "we have a problem" so I said "Oh, what is the problem?" and she grabbed me by the throat. I am thinking at this point "hmm i wonder what she means" and she started to push me backwards Patty saw it, as he was coming to see, she Punched me in the left side of my head. Patty grabbed her, and when he did he [and she] knocked sam down along with two chairs and a table. so when Patrick took Ol' girl out i turned around and helped Sam up. Sam is going off at this Point, Daniel [straight teeth guy] is holding her back. I was completely dumbfounded. Somehow she got free. Kaylee was on the phone with the cops at this Point. I was standing by the sign watching Daniel hold Sam Back and out of nowhere she hit me again in the right side of my head, in the temple actually, i knocked over the sign, cops saw it. and dragged her out. [fucking civilian bitches] they said they needed statements, so i hung around and waited. about 15 min later they said take her[sam] home, because she was ready to kill her. I guess they took old girl off base. and we just got home. Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!! I love Alaska

No comments: