Sunday, February 1, 2009

I would like to take this oppertunity to say...

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I would like to take this oppertunity to say...


I love my husband. He is amazing. Yesterday was the CE children's Christmas party. I was supposed to be manning a craft table. Come to find out i have to work that day... so i felt like not only was i going to let Tammy and Lauren down, but my kids too. I never wanted to have a job where my kids suffer because i need to work. So sad right...NOPE!
I bought the kids gifts (from Santa of course) bagged them up and went to work. My wonderful husband took my younglings to the Christmas party! He remembered the gifts, he fed them and my kids didn't have to miss out because mommy had to work. He is amazing.
He is a fantastic father, he loves his kids so much and i am so thankful for that. You know being a "product of a broken home" and also having a step dad that did very little with the family, I dont really know what a "normal" family is supposed to be like. I ,however, do believe I have achieved it. YAY!!
Levi is very active in the kids lifes and i feel like he knows that my job is hard and appreciates me for it, but hey i could be wrong, lol. short and sweet, and now i am off to the couch with MY HUSBAND!!!

No comments: