Sunday, February 1, 2009

so you want to know me...

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

I am not tagging anyone specific. if you are following my blog I tag you!! if you are reading this, I Tag you!!!

here goes

1. I sing along with all my kids shows and i think i am more excited than they are. We're going on a mission, start the countdown, 5.4.3.2.1!

2. i hate to eat but i love food. Everything i eat somehow attaches itself to my ass, stomach or arms

3. Laundry will be the death of me. I hate the whole process. separating it. washing it. drying it. hanging it up. putting it away. it is a deep seeded hatred, from where? I don't know. I have no problem washing sheets, so if we could all just wear togas that would make my life so much easier

4. I sing ALL the time in my head or aloud there is always a song playing. Essentially i have background music, ALL THE TIME

5. I serenade people, and even more so if you act embarrassed. Mostly in the car, i tend to scare first time riders

6. I have an addictive personality to things that are normaly not adictive. Like pens, and paper (and i haven't wrote a note on paper since march of 2008) Music is my most intense addiction

7. I would wear costumes everyday if it were socially acceptable. I think it would add to my mystique if people were constantly guessing what i was going to wear the next day

8. i am lost without myspace, all my friends live in the computer. and 9 months out of the year when the only time i leave the house is for church and to take the kids to school, i need a social life, Thanks MySpace hehe

9. i am artistic but i cant draw. i might look into a career where art is involved but i don't have to draw, any ideas?

10. Nothing turns me on more than big words. I read to expand my vocabulary. There is nothing more sexy than a well formatted sentence with a couple of $5 adjectives thrown into the mix.

11. I don't know what i am going to be when i grow up. My interests range from artistic to medical to food service. I think my bartender job has been the most rewarding.

12. I am a procrastinator. which is what i am doing now. but i also have to finish what i start, so 25 here i come.

13. I don't eat meat off of a bone. at all. All of my life my mom or mam-ma took it off for me, and now my husband does. i love wings, but i CAN'T eat them, the bone freaks me out. so he will hide the bone from me, then place the chicken on my plate and the bone on his.

14. I have an irrational fear of fish. I can swim in the ocean, lake, or river, no problem, actually i prefer it, but as soon as i see a fish, i m done. if i feel something, im done. D-O-N-E!

15. I HATE puzzles, even the ones my kids have, hate em. My children know if the puzzle is out after they are done with them they WILL get thrown away.

16. If it weren't for jerky and steak, i could be a vegetarian.

17. I don't have a bedtime routine, i have been trying to get one, but it just isnt working for me.

18. I miss my husband, more this deployment i think, than ever. It sucks.

19. I spray myself with his cologne before i go out, and my pillow before i go to bed. The funny thing is he never wears it, so technically it doesn't even smell like him, but i know it is his so it makes me feel better.

20. I am addicted to the phone.

21. I hate the sound of people chewing, and drinking. it seriously makes me want to climb the roof.

22. I hate to tidy my house but i love to clean. i bleach all the time, but my house is constantly cluttered.

23. I believe there are 3 things a SAHM needs to have. Good parenting skills, a neat home and a love of cooking.

24. I also believe that most only have 2 out of the 3.

25. I want to live in California, now and for the rest of my life. I love it there. It has everything anyone could ask for. Sun, beaches, shopping, snow, agriculture. You can be a little country and little city and a little crazy and you fit right in. I miss California!

No comments: