Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kinda makes you think

Monday, January 26, 2009

Kinda makes you think

I was just thinking about how things make you think...
for instance i was driving home from the bx and a song that i haven't heard in years. and it was like i was back there, now those of you who know me know that these thoughts are usually triggered by music, but this time it felt completely different. I literally saw myself riding home from Lodi with my brand new prom nails. I blasted this song, louder that i have played my radio in about a year lol. it was awesome.


A friend and i were talking about how weird it is that way we remember things, people and places but completely block out others. Looking at pictures and not remembering anything at all from when they were taken. I remember when my dad first got the boat, we took it camping and knee boarding i know we did, there were pictures, but i don't remember it all. I remember driving there and driving back, but nothing in between, weird huh lol
So here is a question.
what are the things that trigger your mind to remember?
second what is the weirdest thing that you DO NOT remember?

No comments: