Sunday, February 1, 2009

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Update on the bar fight haha

So I went into work on Saturday after the incident and it was weird. I had to basically defend myself because apparently the girl who hit me used to work at the club. I never even talked to this girl and i get hit, i dont really get it. so on top of getting punched, twice, they apparently want to hire her. now i might be completely crazy but i dont think i would hire anyone who started a fight in my establishment. then i get a call on Tuesday saying that i need to meet with my GM and the secretary for some unknown reason. i go in and i am beyond emotional come to find out they want to write me up for pouring my own drink, nice right. I clocked out and then so as not to bother the other bartenders i mixed my own drink. I had that one drink and then i had the duty manager pour me another and then i was done. i was offered shot after shot that i didnt take, i literally just passed them to other people. No big deal, or so i thought. So because i poured my own drink they took me off the schedule for 2 weeks and they are running my "actions" up the chain to see what they are going to do with me, fucking bullshit. I am mostly done with the drama. i just dont want to be fired. I want to get a job at the bank here on base. So i was at the gym this morning and i see one of the managers, and he shunned me. I say to him "hey what's up" i got a 2 word answer and a not so pleased look. I didnt even do Anything.UGH I cant wait to leave this stupid place. fucking people dont have anything better to do with their lives than to hate others, STUPID.

On a different but still stupid note. My so called friends[up here] suck. I am the kind of girl that just likes company. I dont have to go out and do anything, although it is nice, i dont have to. There is one person who has the capability to do that and she is leaving [she doesnt suck]. Yea for like 3 months ugh super gay. maybe i am just needy, but i like to have my one really great friend that at the drop of a hat will be there for me, weather i am crying and need a laugh or laughing and all i really need to do is cry. I dont have that and i dint think i will up here. It is also bullshit. ugh

I started a new diet and exercise program, so hopefully i can be HOTT by bathing suit season, right now i am 141 and i an hoping to be down to 115 by may. i don't think that is such an unreasonable goal, being that i have no one to bring me down or pick me up. This is all me.

The kids are doing well. they got new backpacks for school. I cant get them to take them off, it kinda makes me crazy, but whatever. Abbi got bangs and a haircut on Monday
and Lucas got his famous faux hawk. they are playing so great together, they did however get into a fight over a pretend flute yesterday, hilarious.


Well i have run out of things to say so now i am going to eat. Be Well All
Kandi

No comments: