Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hello 2009!!!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello 2009!!!

This year is going to be huge, Levi left last night so i am really attempting to keep my mind off it. I feel like i have had quite the time dealing with the impending doom of this deployment. I think i might be in shock. I didn't cry when i left him at the airport...well i did a little but i managed to keep my emotions in check for the sake of my kids, and my sister in law. I will probably have an absolute meltdown sometime in the near future, dint be surprised if one of you gets a sobbing phone call from a 907 area code. lol
Okay so here i go. My tentative plans for 2009,
setting myself up for success
First and foremost I Need to lose 25 pounds!!
I want to be HOT!!!
in order to do that i am going to limit my meat intake...
quasi vegetarian lol
EXERCISE!!
Second, read "making children mind without losing yours"
Third Get my self on a bedtime routine
Fourth get myself on a wake up routine
Fifth shop with coupons!!
Sixth Keep on reading to the kids Everyday
Seventh biweekly crafts for the kids
YAY for plans!!!
\Now i have another hing that needs to be said
Early morning earlier this week, i get a phone call from my brother in law, i answer my phone half asleep. he says "i need to talk to payge, i am in the hospital i was hit with shrapnel in my shoulder and i was told to get a hold of a point of contact." at this point i am sobbing. asking him if he wants me to walk across the street and wake her up (it is -40 degrees F) he says no but if i could call that would be awesome. so i do... no answer. he says he'd keep trying her cell. I cry myself to sleep thinking, my poor sister, and my husband is soon leaving for somewhere less that 250 miles from where he was hit with this "bomb" so now i have to process all this. later we find out he stuck his head out the turret when he wasn't supposed to and damn near got he face blown off, dumb ass! or so we thought...and now this morning i find out HE LIED ABOUT THE WHOLE THING!!!!!! are you fucking kidding me? seriously? this motherfucker thinks this war is a joke, if here were here i would beat the shit out of him. I have Lost ALL respect for him. how are you going to call me and wake me up to tell me some bull shit lie? really???
UGH i am fucking pissed again so i am going to go.

Pray for Levi and all the troops and wish me luck in my 2009 goals

No comments: